Image gallery: cafeteria on Langemarckplatz has reopened
The recently reopened cafeteria on Langemarckplatz in Erlangen has already welcomed its first guests: Simon Bauch and Aaron Döhler regularly eat at the Studentenhaus. The two Master’s students are impressed with the choices on offer and recommend the pizza.
But pizza and pasta are not the only things on the new menu. There are also vegetarian and vegan dishes, as well as the new MensaVital range for health-concious customers. Other new additions include the grill and wok station, the salad bar with a range of regional ingredients and the dessert bar with fair-trade fruit.
Overview of what’s on offer
- In the serving area on the first floor, guests can find classic dishes such as schnitzel and roasts with a variety of side dishes at counter one.
- At counter two they can find a choice of two vegetarian or vegan dishes each day, as well as the healthy new MensaVital range.
- The cafeteria has a new grill and wok station with daily grill specials, organic vegetables and potato dishes.
- The pizza and pasta bar offers guests a choice of pizza and pasta dishes that is changed daily, including vegetarian and vegan options.
- In addition to the classic pre-portioned salads, guests can find fresh, regional, seasonal salads at the salad bar.
- There is a choice of two soups each day, one of which is vegan.
- The self-service dessert bar includes quark, yoghurt, fruit and compote in addition to pre-portioned desserts.
- Guests will find fresh fruit, a range of snack bars (including organic, vegan and fair-trade products) and an ice cream freezer by the tills.
Location and opening times
The cafeteria is located in the newly renovated Studentenhaus on Langemarckplatz in Erlangen (Langemarckplatz 4, 91054 Erlangen). It is open from Monday to Friday from 11.15 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. The menu is available in the FAU app and on Student Services’ website (in German). The FAUcard is used to pay.