Information on coronavirus
On the website www.fau.info/corona you can find all information on coronavirus affecting FAU. It is updated regularly.
- As stipulated by the Bavarian State Ministry of Science and the Arts on 10 March 2020, we are hereby cancelling all lectures, seminars and classes which students are expected to attend in person indefinitely and with immediate effect. This shall apply no matter how many participants there are in any particular instance.
- Examinations will only be held under certain conditions.
- Other events for 1,000 people or more have to be cancelled. The following rules apply for events with fewer than 1,000 participants.
- All university libraries are to close to the public with effect from Saturday 14 March, initially until 19 April 2020. Information on how you can still access the libraries is available on the website of the University Library.
- Members of staff who wish to work from home more often until the end of the Easter holidays on 19 April 2020 should be allowed to do so in consultation with their superior.
Website is constantly updated
The latest updates on the coronavirus and its effects on FAU are available at www.fau.info/corona.