Direct exchange programmes for students from all faculties
Information about the non-European exchange team’s consultation hours:
The non-European exchange team offers an online consultation service on Tuesdays between 10 am and 11 am using Zoom. You can still contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Link to the consultation via Zoom: https://fau.zoom.us/j/95015497429
Meeting ID: 950 1549 7429
The Central Office for International Affairs supervises several direct exchange programmes with partner universities abroad. The direct exchange programmes with Asia, Europe (not ERASMUS+), Canada, Latin America and USA are open to students from all faculties and offer the opportunity to study abroad for one to two semesters.
Please first speak to someone at your School or department if you are interested in applying and check the information on our website about the first steps towards spending time abroad. The website contains the dates of information events as well as presentations that can be downloaded.
In addition to the direct exchange programmes supervised by the Central Office for International Affairs, there are a number of other exchange options offered by the faculties and various degree programmes. Your faculty will be happy to advise you about the exchanges offered by the faculty or specific degree programmes:
- Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology: International Office
- Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law (School of Business and Economics): International Relations Office
- Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law (School of Law): Internationalisation coordinators
- Faculty of Medicine: Office of the Dean for Student Affairs at the Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Sciences: Internationalisation coordinator
- Faculty of Engineering: Office for Student Information and Advice