Direct exchange programmes for students from all faculties
The Central Office for International Affairs supervises several direct exchange programmes with partner universities abroad. The direct exchange programmes with Asia, Europe (not ERASMUS+), Canada, Latin America and USA are open to students from all faculties and offer the opportunity to study abroad for one to two semesters.
[Hinweis]You can download the latest presentation given at the information event on spending time abroad as part of the central exchange programme (direct exchanges) on 28 November on this site.[/hinweis]
Please first speak to someone at your School or department if you are interested in applying.
In addition to the direct exchange programmes supervised by the Central Office for International Affairs, there are a number of other exchange options offered by the faculties and various degree programmes. Your faculty will be happy to advise you about the exchanges offered by the faculty or specific degree programmes:
- Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology: International Office
- Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law (School of Business and Economics): International Relations Office
- Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law (School of Law): Internationalisation coordinators
- Faculty of Medicine: Office of the Dean for Student Affairs at the Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Sciences: Internationalisation coordinator
- Faculty of Engineering: Office for Student Information and Advice