Office of Faculty Recruitment
The Office of Faculty Recruitment is an interface between all areas dealing with appointments at FAU. We can give you valuable information and support for this complex process.
Please feel free to get in touch with us – we are happy to help with any queries you may have.
- Support and advice for faculties for appointment procedures
- Distributing information to all university committees dealing with appointments
- Monitoring processes and making suggestions for optimizing processes
- Providing information about the current status of the procedure
- Managing the university-wide online application portal for appointing professors
- Developing and organising options for optimizing tasks in appointment committees and for checking transferable skills
- Providing information material in the form of guidelines, handouts and process descriptions
- Chancellor, Chancellor’s Office
- P 2 – HR Services for Full-Time Academic Staff
- S-PVK: Planning, Distribution Models, Capacity Calculation
- S-PFS: Strategy, Information Systems, and Statistics
Faculty and School Administration: