Application for medicine, medicine Erlangen-Nürnberg/Bayreuth, pharmacy and dentistry (only 1st semester)

Prospective international students have to apply directly to the university where they want to study. This applies to all degree programmes with only some exceptions:

For the degree programmes medicinedentistry and pharmacy, please apply to the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung (Foundation for University Admissions, german) if you are

  • a citizen of a member state of the European Union (EU)
  • a citizen of a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
  • an applicant with a university entrance qualification obtained in Germany or at a German school abroad
  • an international applicant living in Germany with relatives who are EU/EEA citizens and work in Germany (e.g. spouse or parents)

Further information for international applicants