“ERASMUS+” − Documents and forms
ERASMUS+ documents and forms
After being nominated to the host university by RIA or your department, you still have to register/apply there. As well as the various application forms required for this process, you often also need a Learning Agreement, i.e. an agreement on the subjects to be studied abroad and their equivalent at the FAU. Various documents and forms must also be submitted to RIA to obtain Erasmus funding. Information about the required documents and submission deadlines can be found in the Erasmus Guidelines. Your rights and obligations as an Erasmus student are governed by the “Erasmus+ Student Charter”. Please click on the appropriate programme year to download the Guidelines, Learning Agreement and other relevant documents and forms.
- Erasmus Guidelines 2016/17 (German) / Erasmus Guidelines 2016/17 (English)
- Information for international students
- Learning Agreement 2016/17
- EU Guidelines zum Learning Agreement (Deutsch); EU Guidelines Learning Agreement (English)
- Anhang III zum Grant Agreement: Allgemeine Bedingungen (German) / Annex III to Grant Agreement: General Conditions (English)
- Anhang IV zum Grant Agreement: Studierendencharta (German) / Annex IV to Grant Agreement: Student Charter (English)
- Confirmation of Stay (within information in German) / Confirmation of Stay (with information in English)
- Template of Student Report (German) / Template of Student Report (English)
- Application for extension
- Information event for outgoing students 2016/17
- Erasmus Guidelines 2017/18 (German) / Erasmus Guidelines 2017/18 (English)
- Learning Agreement 2017/18
- Anhang III zum Grant Agreement: Allgemeine Bedingungen (Deutsch) / Annex III to Grant Agreement: General Conditions (English)
- Anhang IV zum Grant Agreement: Studierendencharta (Deutsch) / Annex IV to Grant Agreement: Student Charter (English)
- Confirmation of Stay 2017/18 (with information in English) / Confirmation of Stay 2017/18 (with information in English)
- Application for extension 2017/18 (German)
- Leaflet for ERASMUS students from Non-EU countries
- Erasmus Guidelines for partner countries 2017/18 (German)
- Embassies and Consulates of the Erasmus partner countries in Germany
The European Commission has made an online language test available to Erasmus+ students. The test consists of two parts: Part 1 is performed before the start of the mobility period and Part 2 after the end of the mobility period. Neither your FAU department nor your host university will receive the result. The test aims to generate comparable results and, if necessary, make it possible to record the progress made in language learning. The test is currently available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Greek, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Czech. After completing the test, you will receive an e-mail notification of the level achieved. This is not an official language certificate and cannot be used as such. It is only meant for your personal records.
At the end of the period of studying abroad with Erasmus+ all participants must complete an online final report (EU Online Survey).