University Governing Board
The University Governing Board advises and supports the Executive Board in the performance of its tasks.
It draws up the development plan for the university that includes the faculty development plans, updates this and submits it to the University Council for resolution. It also decides on proposals for the identification of key research priorities and applications for the establishment of collaborative research centres and research training groups along with the corresponding facilities. It considers findings from research, results of teaching evaluations and the development plans when deciding on recommendations from the Executive Board with regard to budget priorities. It also decides on proposals to change faculty structures.
The University Governing Board is composed of the Executive Board, the deans and the Women’s Representative. The Director of Universitätsklinikum Erlangen and the co-ordinator of the School of Theology participate in meetings in an advisory capacity.
Please note: The information on individual persons is generated automatically from UnivIS – FAU’s information system.
- Prof. Dr. Hornegger, Joachim, Tel. +49 9131 85-26600
- Prof. Dr. Kley, Antje, Tel. +49 9131 85-29313
- Prof. Dr. Leugering, Günter, Tel. +49 9131 85-29313
- Zens, Christian, Tel. 09131/85-26602,-26603
- Prof. Dr. Paulsen, Friedrich, Tel. +49 9131 85-29313
- Prof. Dr. Möslein, Kathrin, Tel. +49 9131 85-29313
Dekane der 5 Fakultäten
- Prof. Dr. Trinczek, Rainer, Tel. +49 9131 85-23029
- Prof. Dr. Kudlich, Hans, Tel. +49 9131 85-22248
- Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Schüttler, Jürgen, Tel. +49 9131 85-33676
- Prof. Dr. Duzaar, Frank, Tel. +49 (0)9131 85-67101 und Dekanat +49 (0)9131 85-22747
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Lerch, Reinhard, Tel. +49 9131 85 23131
- Prof. Dr. Virtanen, Sannakaisa, Tel. +49 9131 85-27577
Sprecher des FB Theologie
- Prof. Dr. Schoberth, Wolfgang, Tel. +49 9131 85-22215
- Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Iro, Heinrich, Tel. +49 9131 85-33341
- Benker-Kuchenreuther, Karolin, M.A., Tel. +49 9131 85-26632