Information on the coronavirus and its impact on FAU
Information for students and members of staff at FAU
Information and updates on the coronavirus pandemic
Free FFP2 masks for students in need: Masks can be collected from Student Services (proof of BAföG/receipt of interim financial aid required)
No face-to-face teaching: FAU is switching over entirely to online teaching
Masks must be worn at FAU: Please wear a face mask when you are in FAU buildings or grounds belonging to the university.
The FAU crisis team meets regularly to monitor and assess the situation and prepares all relevant decisions taken by FAU. Please check this website regularly for updates.
Recently updated pages
- 26 July: Testing and vaccination: Vaccinations – list of doctor’s practices in Erlangen
- 22 July: Testing and vaccination: Vaccinations for students
- 30 June: Research and work: Working remotely
- 30 June: Testing and vaccination: Vaccination
- 30 June: Hygiene guidance: Hygiene measures at FAU
- 15 June: Studying and teaching: Studying
- 7 June: Testing and vaccination: Vaccination
- 26 May: Testing and vaccination: Vaccination
- 21 May: Reseach and work: Business travel
- 7 May: Testing and vaccination: Vaccination
- 2 May: Research and work: Positive self-test
Further advice and links
- The website of the Federal Ministry of Health lists answers to frequently asked questions regarding coronavirus tests on arrival in Germany.
- An overview on what to do to help protect yourself and others is available on the website zusammengegencorona.de.
- Information about quarantine after arrival in Bavaria is available on the website of the Bavarian State Ministry of Public Health and Care Services.
- German Immigration Quarantine Regulation
- Information about entering Germany is available on the website of the Federal Police Force.
- Questions on teaching, examinations and other events:
- For medical questions:FAU Occupational Medical Service – BÄD
- If you have any operational questions about travel or reimbursement of travel expenses, please contact P6 – Travel Expenses, Legal Affairs and Secondary Employment.