Information on the coronavirus and its impact on FAU
Information for students and members of staff at FAU
Information and updates on the coronavirus pandemic
Wearing a mask
Rules for wearing a surgical mask in buildings and other closed rooms at FAU.
The 3G rule applies to all face-to-face sessions at FAU.
Attendance at face-to-face sessions must be recorded digitally or by hand.
Recently updated pages
- 13 October: Hygiene guidelines: Infection prevention plan
- 6 October: Hygiene guidelines: Poster 3G rule
- 5 October: Studying and teaching: University library
- 1 October: new page: 3G rule
- 27 September: Hygiene guidelines: Conducting face-to-face sessions and conferences/congresses
- 24 September: Research and work: Working from home/working in the office
- 20 September: Hygiene guidelines: Obligation to wear masks and implementing the 3G rule
- 16 September: Testing and vaccinations: Tests for compliance with the 3G rule
- 16 September: Studying and teaching: Teaching in winter semester 2021/22
- 9 September: Studying in the University Library (surgical masks)
Further advice and links
- The website of the Federal Ministry of Health lists answers to frequently asked questions regarding coronavirus tests on arrival in Germany.
- Information about quarantine after arrival in Bavaria is available on the website of the Bavarian State Ministry of Public Health and Care Services.
- Regulations for entering Germany in connection with the coronavirus from the Federal Ministry of Health
- Information about entering Germany is available on the website of the Federal Police Force.
- Questions on teaching, examinations and other events:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For medical questions:FAU Occupational Medical Service – BÄDwww.baed.fau.de
- If you have any operational questions about travel or reimbursement of travel expenses, please contact P6 – Travel Expenses, Legal Affairs and Secondary Employment.