Research Focus Areas at the Faculties
Research focus areas at the Faculties
The Research Focus Areas at the five faculties highlight the wide range of disciplines which are covered in research and teaching at FAU. Just like FAU’s interfaculty Key Research Priorities, each of the Research Focus Areas at the faculties is also supported by several professors, the research has a high level of national and international visibility, and research and teaching are closely linked.
The faculty encourages agile research structures for collaborative projects. With this agile system, the faculty offers an increased level of transparency, improved visibility and a clear support system to all its members who would like to carry out collaborative research at the faculty.
- Human rights
- Law and religion
- Banking and capital markets law
- Infection and immunology research
- Kidney and vascular research
- Tumor research
- Medical engineering
- Climate and resources
- Integrated molecular life sciences
- Materials and light-matter interaction
- Modeling, simulation and optimization
- The physics and mathematics of the cosmos