Open discussion «Year of full-scale war: conclusions, scenarios, forecasts»
Year of full-scale war: conclusions, scenarios, forecasts
On February 24, 2022, Russia launched a full-scale brutal war against Ukraine resulting in human casualties, broken destinies and real tragedies. This war is a continuation of aggression that began in 2014. Throughout this time, with the support of its allies, Ukraine has courageously defended its independence, freedom, and ability to build a state based on European values.
On March 1, 2023, at 4 p.m. the PACT4Ukraine Project in collaboration with Ukrainian and European scientists and experts will organize an open discussion «Year of full-scale war: conclusions, scenarios, forecasts» via Zoom for paying attention to the following issues:
- Ukraine`s progress toward the EU membership
- New strategies to ensure security
- The Game-changing technologies in aerospace industry
- Agricultural business. Changes, trends, perspectives
- Human rights under the occupation: practical cases
- Expert opinion on human rights situation in Ukraine
Open discussion provides all guests with a possibility to ask questions to experts.
To participate, please follow the link provided.
Solidarity with Ukraine
FAU will stand by those affected by the Ukraine war.