Support for projects funded by the EU
The European Union offers a range of funding options, from Horizon Europe and Erasmus+ to the EU4Health Program.
We provide information, advice and support regarding EU funding, in particular with respect to
- making applications, both for joint research projects and single research projects. We are happy to advice on matters regarding strategic considerations as well as administrative/financial aspects and legal issues.
- Project management for questions about reporting duties and procedures.
Horizon Europe (2021–2027)
Horizon 2020 (2014-2020)
- Horizon 2020: EU portal
- Horizon 2020: German portal
- EU Funding and Tenders Portal (current calls for applications)
- EU office of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- National contacts in Germany
- European Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations (KoWi)
- Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR)
- National Working Group of EU Funding Advisors at German Universities and Colleges (BAK)
- IPR Helpdesk
- Search for project partners
- Register as an independent expert