About the Graduate Centre
At the Graduate Centre our aim is to promote and support young researchers. We are the main point of contact for information on doctoral degrees, postdoctoral research, habilitations and junior professorships. The services we offer cover the following areas:
- professional development programmes for doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers
- general information on research funding
- advice on the process of completing a doctoral degree
- binational doctoral degrees
- networking events
- academic career development
Our team members have backgrounds in business and economics, humanities and the social sciences, the natural sciences, and engineering. We are always here to help, regardless of which subject you are pursuing an academic career in. Please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Offices of Doctoral Affairs at the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology, the Faculty of Medicine, and the Faculty of Sciences
For opening times and further information please see the offices’ web page.
- Job title: Admission as a Doctoral Candidate; Doctoral Procedure Dr. phil., Dr. theol., Dr. rer. biol. hum.
- Organization: Department of Research Services and Research Development
Bahnhofplatz 2, 1st floor
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-24163
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org