The FAU app
Get the new FAU app for your smartphone now!
The free FAU app for iOS and Android keeps you up-to-date when you’re on the go. What’s my professor’s e-mail address? When is my seminar? What’s on the menu today? In the FAU app you can find the answers to these and many more questions.
- News: see updates from the University with just one click
- Study plan: create your personal study plan for the semester via UnivIS and add your own appointments
- Cafeteria: not sure whether to eat at home or go to the cafeteria? Use the app to see if it’s worth stopping by
- Library: using the OPAC loans system is simple with the handy ISBN scanner
- People and addresses: all locations, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses are just a few clicks away
- Appointments: from lectures to events, the app lets you keep track of all of your appointments in one place
- Social media: stay connected with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
How does it work?
You can download the FAU app for free from the Apple app store or the Google Play store. Then you can add your lectures to the planer from UnivIS, create your own appointments and choose which cafeteria menus you would like access to. You can also use the settings to choose which functions you want to see in the app – sorted by faculty.
The School of Business and Economics launched a specially-designed FAU app at the beginning of the summer semester 2015. This pilot project was extended to the whole University at the end of the semester. This means that the School of Business and Economics already has its own navigation area and news services – with a newsfeed, blog and newsletter.
Send us your feedback
Please send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use the reviews for questions as we are not able to answer them there. Thank you!