Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship)
Germany needs capable and committed young professionals. That is why, together with the federal government, companies, foundations and private individuals, FAU supports tomorrow’s top professionals in the Deutschlandstipendium (Germany Scholarship) programme.
Scholarships for talented students
FAU provides scholarships for its best students in engineering, business, economics, sciences, law, medicine, humanities and social sciences. The criteria assessed for the scholarships include academic achievement, voluntary work, international experience, and other personal qualities.
Support a talented young student with just 150 euros per month
Each year FAU awards scholarships of 3600 euros to its best students. Half of the scholarship comes from the government and the other half comes from people like you. You can help support a talented young student with just 150 euros per month and the German government will match your contribution.
Help us support Germany’s most important resource: its young people
- You can choose for your scholarship to be awarded to a student of a specific subject if you wish.
- If you would like to become more involved, you can meet the recipient of your scholarship in person, provide them with advice during their studies, and offer them further opportunities such as visits to you company, placements and mentoring, or invite them to events.
- As a scholarship partner you will be supporting the community, contributing to strengthening academic excellence in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region, and helping promote links between academia, society and the economy.
- Donations are tax-deductible.
- Your contribution will be acknowledged in our press activities (if you wish) and you will be invited to attend university events.