Examinations Office – Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology
Examinations Office of the Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology
Winter semester 2021/2022 (expected): 15 November 2021 (0.01 a.m.) – 28 November 2021 (12 p.m.)
Students must register for these examinations via mein campus. The registration function is only activated during registration periods.
Information and forms
- Application for extending the deadline for GOP / completing the degree programme
- Application for extending the deadline for GOP / completing the degree programme for Psychology
- Application for accreditation of achievements
- Notification of illness
- Application to postpone an examination
- Application to register Bachelor’s thesis
- Application to register Master’s thesis
- Application to register Master’s thesis for Lexicography
- Application to register Master’s thesis for Medien-Ethik-Religion
- Application for a second copy of an official document
You can find other forms for the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes in psychology on the website of the Institute for Psychology.
- Doctor’s certificate template (This is merely a sample certificate. Any doctor’s certificate that includes the necessary information can be submitted. The notification of illness form, called ‘Krankmeldung für Modulprüfungen’, must also be submitted with the doctor’s certificate in all instances).
- Krankmeldung für Modulprüfungen(Notification of illness – must be submitted together with the doctor’s certificate for each case of illness).
- Information on the required content of doctor’s certificates and certificates from official medical examiners
- Information on doctor’s certificates confirming inability to sit university examinations due to illness and list of official medical examiners
FAU Examinations Office
Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and
Fax: +49 9131 8524828
Individual contact according to degree programme
Bachelor’s degree programmes
Master’s degree programmes
Various people are responsible for queries regarding Master’s degree programmes. The contact person for all other degree programmes is named at the end of the list.
We could not find any entry with the given search term 1320745.