Current students

How to find what you need

If you need help with anything related to your studies, the Student Records Office and the Student Advice and Career Service (IBZ) are happy to help, while the Career Service offers advice for your professional life and the Central Office for International Affairs (RIA) can help you organise a stay abroad.


Addition information