Application for medicine, medicine Erlangen-Nürnberg/Bayreuth, pharmacy and dentistry

Prospective international students have to apply directly to the university where they want to study. This applies to all degree programmes with only some exceptions:

For the degree programmes medicinedentistry and pharmacy, please apply to the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung (Foundation for University Admissions, german) if you are

  • a citizen of a member state of the European Union (EU)
  • a citizen of a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
  • an applicant with a university entrance qualification obtained in Germany or at a German school abroad
  • an international applicant living in Germany with relatives who are EU/EEA citizens and work in Germany (e.g. spouse or parents)

Further information for international applicants