Implementing regulations and targets
FAU has appointed senior officers and established offices for managing different aspects of university teaching, research and work. The senior officers are responsible for implementing provisions and targets with regard to equality, occupational health and safety, data protection and staff training. The following overview lists all officers and their contact details.
Please note: The details for the individual people are generated automatically from UnivIS - Information System of the FAU.
Students with disabilities
Occupational Health Services
Office of Equality and Diversity
Data protection officer
The data protection officer advises all members, committees and university bodies on everything to do with data protection. The data protection officer is responsible for:
- Conducting data protection approval procedures and keeping a record of procedures
- Ensuring that data protection rules are observed
For further information and contacts please refer to the section on data protection at FAU
DFG Liaison Officer
Disability Liaison Officer
Stellvertretung der Schwerbehindertenvertretung
- Meil, Michael, Phone number: +49 9131 85-29195, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schmidt, Matthias, Phone number: +49 9131 85-24140, Email: email@example.com
- Swienty, Verena, Phone number: +49 9131 85-24130, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehindertenvertretung des Fachbereichs Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften
- Besner, Eva, VA, Phone number: +49 911 5302-95654, Email: email@example.com
- Schneider, Ramona, Phone number: +49 911 5302-95335, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehindertenvertretung der Universitätsbibliothek
see Equality Officer
The Green Office is responsible for coordinating everything to do with sustainability and climate protection at FAU. It is run jointly by students and members of staff. It coordinates, consolidates and initiates projects and activities relating to sustainability at the University. At the same time, it acts as a platform helping students and members of staff to promote sustainability.
Ombudsman for the Investigation of Scientific Malpractice
Ombudsmann (Amtszeit bis 30.09.2027)
Stellvertreter (Amtszeit bis 30.09.2024)
No matching records found.