The FAUnetwork RTG is a platform for exchanging information and ideas about all topics relevant to structured doctoral degrees. A further aim of the network is to optimize future applications and to improve the support provided to applicants.
All speakers of externally-financed research training groups are invited to take part twice a year. Future applicants are also very welcome.
Focal topics of the speakers and speakers’ meetings
- April 4, 2022: Research data management
- October 25, 2021: FAUconnect: Finding ideas for new collaborative projects
- March 15, 2021: Presentation and discussion about dealing with conflict in the context of RTG
- October 26, 2010: Presentation and discussion: comparison of RTG with individual applications and module RTG in CRC/Transregios
- June 22, 2020: Presentation “Research data management”, experience with INF projects in CRC and Transregio projects
- October 21, 2019: DFG approval committee for research training groups
- March 25, 2019: Successful applications and reviews during the 2nd funding period
- October 22, 2018: Presentation of the application guide for RTG at the DFG; report about the FRASCAL recruitment symposium
- March 12, 2018: What are the graduate school and graduate programs/research training groups at FAU? How do we use the PhD and MD abbreviations correctly in applications in English? Training for good scientific practice.
- October 27, 2017: Use of funds for gender inclusion; the network of the “FAU research consortia for promoting gender equality (F³G)”
- March 13, 2017: Quality standards in the doctoral degree process in structured doctoral programs