Transferring university

In addition to applying directly to the university, students studying a degree programme with admission restrictions who would like to change university can also always try to find a partner at the other university who would like to exchange places with them. Transferring to another university always requires that both students are studying the same degree programme in the same semester and have similar academic qualifications.

More information is available on the German website and from the FAU Student Advice and Career Service.