Accident insurance

Students are covered by accident insurance while studying (e.g. during courses and trips or when working in the University Library) and while travelling between home and the University. Accidents must be reported to the Student Records Office immediately. Information on insurance coverage is available in the brochure published by Deutsche Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung (DGUV).