Examinations Office – Faculty of Engineering
Examinations Office of the Faculty of Engineering
Registration periods for module examinations
Winter semester 2018/2019: November 19 2018 (0.01 a.m.) – December 7 2018 (12 p.m) Summer semester 2019: May 27 2019 (0.01 a.m.) – June 14 2019 (12 p.m.)
Students must register for these examinations via mein campus. The registration function is only activated during registration periods.
Examination dates and room allocations
Information on Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes
Plans for examinations in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes are only valid for examinations, that are held in several rooms. Information for examinations that are held in one room is available on mein campus under ‘Angemeldete Prüfungen’. Please note the examination number. The examination numbers in the plans provided here in pdf format must match those under ‘Angemeldete Prüfungen’ in mein campus. If this is not the case, you should go to the room given on mein campus.
Information on Diplom examinations:
The rooms for Diplom examinations are shown under ‘Angemeldete Prüfungen’ in mein campus; there are no separate overviews for these examinations.
Information and forms
- Application for accreditation of achievements (separate applications for accreditation for the degree programmes in Mechanical Engineering (German), Mechatronics (German) and Industrial Production Engineering and Management (German)
- Notification of illness
- Application for for extension of the deadline for completing the GOP/degree programme
- Information for the degree certificate
- Application for a second copy of an official document
FAU Examinations Office
Faculty of Engineering
Fax: +49 9131 8524054
The contacts for each degree programme are listed below.
Please direct any questions about organising examinations to the following e-mail address:
Bitte wenden Sie sich an Dr. Jürgen Großmann
Letters A – O (Bachelor’s degree programme/Master’s degree programme/without IP specialisation)
- Organization: Department of Academic Affairs and Student Services
- Working group: Examinations Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26762
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening times:
Monday to Thursday 8.30 a.m.–12.00 p.m.
Letters P – Z (Bachelor’s degree programme/Master’s degree programme/with IP specialisation)