The team at the President’s Office assist the Executive Board, in particular the President and Vice Presidents, in the organisation of their everyday business.
They make the Executive Board’s key tasks easier by supporting the President and Vice Presidents with strategic projects and general administrative tasks in their areas of responsibility. Furthermore, they are responsible for preparation, follow-up work, and support for specific committee meetings (e.g. Executive Board, University Council, Advisory Board).
Further tasks include the preparation and follow-up work for various internal and external appointments and the preparation of speeches and presentations.
The driver is also part of the President’s Office’s team.
Below you can see the team of the President’s Office, including a description of each individual’s tasks.
Secretaries to the President’s Office
- Job title: President's Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26600
- Email: email@example.com
For appointments with the President or requests regarding welcoming speeches, please contact Gisela Heinrici.
- Job title: Vize-President's Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-29313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For appointments with the Vice-Presidents or requests regarding welcoming speeches, please contact Ulrike Kuhrmann.
Head of President’s Office
- Job title: Personal Assistant to the President
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26590
- Email: email@example.com
Brigitta Henkel supports and co-ordinates the work of the President. She also prepares and organises the President’s Office meetings and is responsible for special projects and assignments.
President’s Office staff
- Job title: Personal Assistant to the Vice President Research
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sabine Eber supports the Executive Board, in particular the Vice President Research, in matters relating to research. These include, for example, DFG evaluations, nominations for important research prizes and applications for ERC grants and Alexander von Humboldt Professorships. She supports the Commission for Research and Young Researchers and is the project manager for the expansion of FAU’s Current Research Information System (CRIS).
- Job title: Personal Assistant President's Office/ Vice President Outreach
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-24832
- Email: email@example.com
Kira Gehrmann supports the Executive Board, especially the Vice President Outreach. She manages the University Council and prepares and organises its meetings. She is also deputy Head of Office.
- Job title: Personal Assistant President's Office/ Vice President People
- Phone number: 09131/85-26472 (9:00-13:00 Uhr)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annette Grohmann supports the Executive Board, especially the Vice President People.
- Job title: Personal Assistant to the Vice President Education
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-25821
- Email: email@example.com
Esther Paulmann supports the Vice President Education. This includes coordinating activities in the area of teaching (Innovationsfonds and FAU teaching prizes), committees and working groups (e.g. Uni-LuSt), monitoring the Teaching Quality Pact project QuiS and dealing with matters relating to teaching training. She also supports the Executive Board in the key cross-departmental topic of equal opportunities, acting as an intermediary between the Executive Board and the Office of Equal Opportunities.