The team at the President’s Office assist the Executive Board, in particular the President and Vice Presidents, in the organisation of their everyday business.
They make the Executive Board’s key tasks easier by supporting the President and Vice Presidents with strategic projects and general administrative tasks in their areas of responsibility. Furthermore, they are responsible for preparation, follow-up work, and support for specific committee meetings (e.g. Executive Board, University Council, Advisory Board).
Further tasks include the preparation and follow-up work for various internal and external appointments and the preparation of speeches and presentations.
The driver is also part of the President’s Office’s team.
Below you can see the team of the President’s Office, including a description of each individual’s tasks.
Secretaries to the President’s Office
- Job title: President's Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For appointments with the President or requests regarding welcoming speeches, please contact Gisela Heinrici.
- Job title: Vize-President's Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-29313
- Email: email@example.com
For appointments with the Vice-Presidents or requests regarding welcoming speeches, please contact Ulrike Kuhrmann.
Head of President’s Office
- Job title: Personal Assistant to the President
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26590
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brigitta Henkel supports and co-ordinates the work of the President. She also manages the University Council and prepares and organises the President’s Office meetings and the University Council meetings. Furthermore, she is responsible for special projects and assignments.
President’s Office staff
- Job title: Personal Assistant to the Vice President Research
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-26595
- Email: email@example.com
Dr. Sabine Eber supports the Executive Board in all matters related to research. This includes DFG evaluations, nominations for important research prizes, ERC grant applications, Alexander von Humboldt Professorships and support for the Commission for Research and Young Researchers. She also co-ordinates the project for the development of FAU’s Current Research Information System (CRIS) and acts as deputy Head of Office.
currently on maternity leave
- Job title: Personal Assistant President's Office/ Vice President Outreach
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-24832
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kira Gehrmann supports the Executive Board, especially the Vice President Outreach.
- Job title: Personal Assistant President's Office/ Vice President People
- Phone number: 09131/85-26472 (9:00-13:00 Uhr)
- Email: email@example.com
Annette Grohmann supports the Executive Board, especially the Vice President People.
- Job title: Personal Assistant to the Vice President Education
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-25821
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esther Paulmann supports the Vice President Education and acts as deputy Head of Office.
- Job title: Project Manager Language Service / President’s Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-29227
- Email: email@example.com
Susanne Jäckle manages the Language Service which is part of FAU's Language Centre. The Language Service is responsible for translation and terminology management, thus making a key contribution to the University's internationalisation strategy in the area of multilingual communication. Detailed information on the specific services offered is available at www.fau.eu/languageservice.