FAU Elections Office
Representatives in the Senate, the Faculty Councils, the School of Theology’s Appointments Council and the Students’ Representatives Governing Board will be elected in the university election in 2017. While the student representatives are elected each year, representatives of the university lecturers, research staff and other staff are elected once every two years.
Information and documents in English can be found on this page. Further information on the election, including legal documents, lists of candidates and nominations, is currently only available in German and can be found at wahlen.fau.de. Thank you for your understanding.
On the basis of the election committee’s decision on 13 July 2017, the election to the Faculty Council in the group of university lecturers in the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine was declared invalid pursuant to Section 18 (4)(3) BayHSchWO (Electoral Regulations for State Universities) and a repeat election was ordered.
The repeat election will take place on 17 October 2017 between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Notice of election for the University elections 2017
- Notice of election for the doctoral candidates’ representatives election 2017
- Information on postal votes 2017 – University elections
- Information on postal votes 2017 – doctoral candidates representatives election
- Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology based in Erlangen: Seminargebäude, Bismarckstr. 1, room C203
- Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law based in Erlangen: Universitätsstraße 15, room 0.019
- Faculty of Medicine: Hörsaalgebäude, Ulmenweg 18, foyer
- Faculty of Sciences: Biologikum/Physikum, Staudtstraße 5, foyer outside lecture theatre F. Exception: some geograph./geosciences students, pharmacy and geosciences staff should vote at: Kollegienhaus
- Faculty of Engineering: MHB-Gebäude, Erwin-Rommel-Straße 60, Tentoria
- Faculty of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology based in Nuremberg: should vote at: Seminargebäude, Regensburger Str. 160, entrance area
- Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law based in Nuremberg: WiWi-Gebäude, Lange Gasse 20, CIP-pool room 0.215
Votes must be cast at the polling station stated on the polling card (available to download from mein campus from the end of April) or via postal vote.